Amazon.com’s sale is known as “Amazon Prime Day.” What does this mean? The site is offering “more deals than Black Friday” for Prime customers. If you’re not a member yet, you’ll want to join ASAP. Don't want to spring for the $99 subscription? Opt in for a free trial if you haven't done so before. You can almost immediately cancel as soon as you join to avoid a charge when your trial is up. Amazon will still honor the 30 days.
Not to be outdone, Walmart.com is set to compete with Amazon prices, offering their own version of Black Friday in July exclusively online the very same day. You can find these deals on the site’s "Dare to Compare Page" where Walmart is offering prices at or lower than Amazon's prices. Even better, the site has lowered the
minimum free shipping threshold from $50 to $35 to match Amazon. If you don't have a Prime subscription, this is the way to go.
What to expect from Amazon:
- More deals than Black Friday
- Discounts only available for Prime Members.
- Lightning deals. Lots and lots of lightning deals.
- Price fluctuation throughout the day.
What to expect from Walmart:
- Prices dropping to match or beat Amazon.
- Free shipping on orders over $35.00.
- Special “Atomic Deals” throughout the day.
- Steep “Roll-Back” prices lasting 90 days.
Make sure to check back with us throughout the day. We’re offering the most comprehensive coverage of these deals. It’s what we do!