Stock up on Robitussin this week at Walgreens! Here’s how:
- Buy seven total Robitussin bottles: four Children’s and three Adult.
- Use an assortment of seven $1.00/1 manufacturer coupons. Don’t use more than four of any one identical coupon, as each of the coupons has a limit of four.
- Also use two different Walgreens coupons. Find the Walgreens coupons in the Cold and Flu Book and the Pediatric Care Book in the store on the medicine aisle. (These booklets may not be available in all stores.)
- More than one Walgreens coupon can apply to each single item.
- Earn 10,000 Balance Rewards Points ($10.00) when you spend $30.00 before manufacturer coupons but after Walgreens coupons.
- Check it out:
In the following deal:
The total before manufacturer coupons and after Walgreens coupons is $30.93.
The total amount paid, after all coupons, is $23.93.