Stock up on Children’s Robitussin and Dimetapp cold medicines this week at Walgreens! Here’s how:
- Dimetapp and Robitussin are on sale for $4.99.
- Use a high-value $3.00 coupon from yesterday’s Red Plum newspaper insert.
- Stack the manufacturer coupon with a $1.00 Walgreens coupon.
- Find the Walgreens coupon on page 38 of the Pediatric Care Book in the store on the medicine aisle. (These booklets may not be available in all stores.)
- The final price is $0.99. That’s a savings of up to 89%!
If you don’t get the newspaper, use SavingStar instead and get the same deal! Click here to sign up for SavingStar.
If you can’t find the Walgreens booklet, use the coupon and still get a great final price: