The Revlon eye shadow deal is back this week at Walgreens! Here’s how to get eye shadows for just $0.65 each:
- Buy two Revlon ColorStay ShadowLinks, regularly $3.29.
- They are buy one get one 50% off this week. (See page 10 in the weekly ad.)
- Use a $4.00/2 Walgreens coupon from page 25 of the October Savings Book.
- Find the booklets in the front of the store by the weekly ads.
- The Walgreens coupon will automatically deduct $2.00 for the full-price shadow, and it will automatically adjust down and deduct $1.64 for the half-price shadow. (See the receipt picture above.)