Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Over the past few weeks, CVS has introduced a new way to save with app-only deals! Download the CVS app (if you haven’t already) and link your CVS extracare card. The deals will show up beneath the “My Deals & Rewards” header where it says “__ deals available.” Here is what you need to know:
- Download the CVS app from the App Store for iPhone or Google Play Store for Android phones. Or, text APP to CVSAPP (287277) for a direct link.
- Connect your Extracare card, or log in with your online account sign-in.
- Send each deal to your card.
- The savings will come off automatically when you scan your Extracare card and purchase the qualifying product.
- These deals can sometimes be used in conjunction with manufacturer coupons (they are similar to the store coupons that print from the CVS Coupon Center) to maximize your savings. Just be sure to ask at your store as it is a store-by-store decision whether these can be used as store coupons or not.
- Each deal can only be used once, and each deal expires at the end of the sales week.
Keep an eye out for our posts highlighting deals on how you can save each week with the new in-app deals!