Yesterday we posted $11.00 moneymaker Pantene at Walgreens! The Points Booster coupon has expired, so the deal isn’t an $11.00 moneymaker now. But you can still get a moneymaker, and you don’t even need newspaper coupons! Here’s how:
- Buy one Pantene shampoo, one conditioner or styler, and any two additional Pantene products.
- They are all on sale for $4.00 this month.
- This month, spend $15.00 (before coupons) and earn 3,000 Points.
- Buy two Pantene products and earn 4,000 Points. I don't know if this is a weekly or monthly promotion, so I don't know when this part of the deal will end. It worked for me this morning.
- Clip a $5.00/3 digital Walgreens coupon to your Balance Rewards card. It will deduct at the last step of checkout.
- Earn $0.20 with Ibotta for buying any brand of shampoo.
- Earn a total of 11,000 Balance Rewards Points. They're worth $11.00 (or more) later!
If you do get the newspaper, use two coupons from the 11/1 Procter & Gamble insert and score a moneymaker!