It’s here! Well…almost. We have the first two pages of Walmart’s Black Friday 2015 ad. While the complete ad is not yet available, we expect it very soon. We should see it in the next day or two. In the meantime, we are excited by what we are seeing already! According to the ad, doors will be opening at 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Online deals will be available all day, Thursday, November 26.
Here are some of the best deals:
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Band – $59.00
- Apple iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-Fi (1-Hour Guarantee) – $399.00
- Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones (1-Hour Guarantee) – $169.00
- RCA 7″ Tablet Quad Core 8GB – $28.88
- NBA 2K16, Fifa 16 and Madden NFL 16 for Xbox One – $27.00 each
- Xbox One 500GB Gears of War Ultimate Edition Console Bundle (1-Hour Guarantee) – $299.00
- HP Black 15.6″ 15-f233wm Laptop PC with Intel Celeron N3050 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home – $249.00
Walmart will be bringing back its 1-Hour Guarantee from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for select items with a limit of one item per customer. Walmart will also "Ad Match.” Look for more details to follow once we have the full ad.