Save on Best Foods and Hellmann's at Albertsons and Safeway with coupons and sales. Plus, enjoy a little fun with a chance to win some fabulous prizes in an upcoming sweepstakes. READ ON!
Check your weekly ad for savings on Thanksgiving favorites, and stack these coupons on top of great sales!
- $1.00/1 – Best Foods Product from RP 11/15
- $1.00/1 – Hellmann’s Product from RP 11/15
Keep in mind, these stores are also running sales in conjunction with these offers: Vons-Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, CARRS-Safeway, Jewel-Osco, United, Shaws/Star Market and Acme.
Enter their sweeps by snapping a picture of your Thanksgiving leftovers and posting it to Instagram using the hashtag #LYLSweepstakes! The contest starts 11/26.
What an easy way for a chance to win one of these great prizes:
- Lenox Federal Gold Dinnerware Collection Set (Includes 6 Place Settings; 5 pieces per setting)
1st Place Prize
- KitchenAid Mixer
- $100.00 Safeway or Albertsons Gift Card
2nd Place Prize
- Victorinox Swiss Army 3 Piece Cheese Knife Set
- Madera Cheese Board with Glass Dome Set
- $150.00 Safeway or Albertsons Gift Card
47 Other Winners
- Large French Vanilla (Best Seller) Yankee Candle
- $50.00 Safeway or Albertsons Gift Card
Turkey Casserole Recipe
PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 40 min
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.