Next month at Rite Aid, shoppers can earn 1,000 Plenti Points for every $30.00 spent on qualifying products. These Points are called “Starting Points” and are offered by Rite Aid to celebrate the new year. Look for the included product icon on tags in-store.
Plus, spend $30.00 on select qualifying P&G products 12/27-1/2 and receive an additional 1,000 Points. The two Points promotions double dip which means you will earn 2,000 Plenti Points, worth $20.00, when you spend $30.00 on select P&G products. Find this promotion advertised on the first page of next week’s ad.
Products which qualify for both Points promotions include:
- Tide liquid detergent, 46-50 oz $5.34
- Bounty paper towels, 8 ct and Charmin Ultra bath tissue, 12 ct or Basic 16 ct – buy one get one free
- CoverGirl cosmetics – buy one get one 50% off
- Pantene shampoo or conditioner $4.00 each, when you buy 3
- Olay Skin Care – buy one get one 50% off
- Vicks NyQuil, DayQuil, QlearQuil or VapoRub $8.00 each, when you buy 2
- Select Gillette disposable razors $7.99
Here is one deal idea for moneymaker Tide and Pantene. That’s over $54.00 in product for free! Check it out: