This month at Rite Aid, shoppers will earn 1,000 Plenti Points for every $30.00 spent on qualifying products. 1,000 Plenti Points are equal to $10.00, which can be used like cash to pay for future purchases. Find eligible products advertised in the weekly circulars and tagged in-store from 12/27 – 1/23. Please note, this monthly Points promotion has a limit of two.
Plus, spend $30.00 on select qualifying P&G products 12/27 – 1/2 and receive an additional 1,000 Plenti Points. The two Points promotions double dip, which means you will earn 2,000 Plenti Points when you spend $30.00 on select P&G items. Please note, this weekly Points promotion has a limit of one.
Products which qualify for both Points promotions include:
- Tide liquid detergent, 46-50 oz $5.34
- Bounty paper towels, 8 ct and Charmin Ultra bath tissue, 12 ct or Basic 16 ct, buy one get one free
- CoverGirl cosmetics, buy one get one 50% off
- Pantene shampoo or conditioner, $4.00 each, when you buy 3
- Olay skin care, buy one get one 50% off
- Vicks NyQuil, DayQuil, QlearQuil or VapoRub, $8.00 each, when you buy 2
- Select Gillette disposable razors, $7.99
Here are several deal ideas. Remember, the weekly Points promotion has a limit of one. Therefore, you can only do one of the following deals:
Prefer to purchase just Tide? Try this deal!
Remember, purchases which trigger Points at Rite Aid are tracked until the sale is over. This means that you do not have to purchase everything in one transaction and you will still receive Points once you have reached the minimum purchase requirement. The $2.00 coupon below has a limit of four like coupons per household per day, so you will need to purchase all six bottles in two separate transactions.
Receive: 2,000 Plenti Points
FINAL PRICE: $0.04, or less than $0.01 per bottle