The Huggies coupon just reset! That means you can print it two more times even if you’ve previously reached the limit. Save the coupon to score moneymaker jumbo packs of Huggies Diapers, Pull-Ups or GoodNites at Rite Aid! This sale doesn’t begin until 1/10; print your coupons NOW as they may disappear before then. It’s the perfect storm for an amazing deal:
- The Huggies products will be on sale for $7.99.
- Receive 300 Plenti Points when you buy two.
- They are also included in the 2016 Starting Points offer: spend $30.00 on select products and receive 1,000 Plenti Points.
- There’s even a Catalina offer! Spend $30.00 on Huggies Diapers, Wipes, Pull-Ups or GoodNites, jumbo packs or larger, and receive a $10.00 Catalina coupon through 1/24.
- A Catalina is a long, receipt-like coupon that prints when a qualifying purchase is made. The Catalina will be $10.00 off a future shopping order at Rite Aid. Use it to save on almost anything in the store.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Purchase four packages for $7.99.
- The price before coupons is $31.96.
- Use four $2.00/1 printable manufacturer coupons. Tip: Use multiple devices to print more than two.
- The out-of-pocket price is $23.96.
- Receive 600 Plenti Points for purchasing four packages.
- Receive 1,000 Plenti Points for reaching the $30.00 minimum requirement for the 2016 Starting Points promotion.
- Receive a $10.00 Catalina coupon for spending $30.00 on qualifying products.
- The final price for four packages of Huggies is a $2.04 moneymaker!