Stock up on jumbo packs of Huggies Diapers, Pull-Ups and GoodNites at Rite Aid! Score four packages and make $2.04 with coupons, Points and a Catalina coupon. I tested this deal this morning and everything worked perfectly. Be sure to get the Catalina coupon from your cashier when it prints!
- The Huggies products are on sale for $7.99.
- Receive 300 Plenti Points when you buy two.
- They are also included in the 2016 Starting Points offer: spend $30.00 on select products and receive 1,000 Plenti Points.
- There's even a Catalina offer! Spend $30.00 on Huggies Diapers, Wipes, Pull-Ups or GoodNites, jumbo packs or larger, and receive a $10.00 Catalina coupon through 1/24.
- A Catalina is a long, receipt-like coupon that prints when a qualifying purchase is made. The Catalina is for $10.00 off a future shopping order at Rite Aid. For this particular deal, the purchases can be made in multiple transactions, and the coupon will expire two weeks after it is earned. Use the $10.00 manufacturer coupon to save on almost anything in the store.
Here's what you'll do:
- Purchase four packages for $7.99 each.
- The price before coupons is $31.96.
- Use four $2.00/1 printable manufacturer coupons. Tip: Use multiple devices to print more than two of the same coupon.
- The out-of-pocket price is $23.96.
- Receive 600 Plenti Points for purchasing four packages.
- Receive 1,000 Plenti Points for reaching the $30.00 minimum requirement for the 2016 Starting Points promotion.
- Receive a $10.00 Catalina coupon for spending $30.00 on qualifying products.
- The final price for four packages of Huggies is a $2.04 moneymaker!
Offer limits reached:
300 Points have been awarded from the purchase of 2 Huggies — Limit met 1 of 2
300 Points have been awarded from the purchase of 2 Huggies — Limit met 2 of 2
1,000 Points have been awarded from the 2016 Starting Points promotion — Limit met 1 of 2
Here are some more Huggies coupons: