New $2.00/1 printable Huggies coupons just came out! Use them to stock up on jumbo packs of Huggies Diapers, Pull-Ups and GoodNites at Rite Aid! Score four packages and make $2.04 with coupons, Points and a Catalina coupon.
- The Huggies products are on sale for $7.99.
- Receive 300 Plenti Points when you buy two.
- They are also included in the 2016 Starting Points offer: spend $30.00 on select products and receive 1,000 Plenti Points.
- There’s even a Catalina offer! Spend $30.00 on Huggies Diapers, Wipes, Pull-Ups or GoodNites, jumbo packs or larger, and receive a $10.00 Catalina coupon through 1/24.
- A Catalina is a long, receipt-like coupon that prints when a qualifying purchase is made. The Catalina is for $10.00 off a future shopping order at Rite Aid. Use the $10.00 manufacturer coupon to save on almost anything in the store.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Purchase four packages for $7.99 each.
- The price before coupons is $31.96.
- Use four $2.00/1 printable manufacturer coupons. Tip: Use multiple devices to print more than two of the same coupon.
- The out-of-pocket price is $23.96.
- Receive 600 Plenti Points for purchasing four packages.
- Receive 1,000 Plenti Points for reaching the $30.00 minimum requirement for the 2016 Starting Points promotion.
- Receive a $10.00 Catalina coupon for spending $30.00 on qualifying products.
- The final price for four packages of Huggies is a $2.04 moneymaker!
Offer limits reached:
300 Points have been awarded from the purchase of 2 Huggies — Limit met 1 of 2
300 Points have been awarded from the purchase of 2 Huggies — Limit met 2 of 2
1,000 Points have been awarded from the 2016 Starting Points promotion — Limit met 1 of 2
Here are some more Huggies coupons: