Two days ago I wrote about Special K bars for $0.33 per box at Walgreens. When I wrote that deal, I wasn’t sure where the Points double-dip was coming from, but I’ve figured it out (with the help of several readers)! Now that we know the details, the deal is even better. Here’s how to score a Special K moneymaker:
- Buy six boxes of Special K Bars or Pastry Crisps.
- They are on sale, three for $8.00. The sale ends tomorrow.
- This week, buy three and earn 3,000 Points. (Buy six and earn 6,000.)
- This month, buy two select Special K or Slim-Fast products and earn 3,000 Points. (Buy six and earn 9,000.)
- That means you’ll earn 15,000 Points total for buying just six boxes.
- 15,000 Balance Rewards Points are worth $15.00 or more when later redeemed.
- Use two Red Plum newspaper coupons to make the deal a $1.00 moneymaker!
- Be sure to check the expiration dates on the boxes.
Note: The picture of the 2/$10.00 sale tag is not the same product as the deal below. It does, however, show the same monthly Points promotion.
If you don’t have the Red Plum newspaper coupons, redeem a $1.00 SavingStar offer instead for this deal:
Thanks, Reader Mary!