Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
This week at Walgreens, use an in-ad Points Booster coupon to receive 5,000 Balance Rewards Points when you spend $30.00 storewide. The $30.00 threshold must only be met before manufacturer coupons are applied.
Check out this Points Booster scenario I put together. Score four Premier Protein Shake four-packs and three Hallmark cards for only $2.97. That’s like paying $0.74 per four-pack, or only $0.19 per drink, and getting the cards for free!
- Buy four Premier Protein High Protein Shake four-packs, on sale for $7.00 each.
- Buy three Hallmark value cards, sold for $0.99 each, regular price.
- The total before coupons will be $30.97.
- Have the cashier scan the in-ad Points Booster coupon first.
- Then, use four $4.00 coupons valid on the shakes. Pay $14.97.
- Receive 5,000 Balance Rewards Points ($5.00) for spending at least $30.00 in-store.
- Receive 2,000 Balance Rewards Points ($2.00) for every two packs of Premier Protein Shakes you buy. Receive a total of 4,000 Balance Rewards Points ($4.00).
- Receive 3,000 Balance Rewards Points ($3.00) for buying three Hallmark cards.
- When you take the 12,000 Balance Rewards Points into consideration, the final price will be only $2.97 for all seven items!