Price matching is one of the best things about Walmart! If there’s a lower price on an identical product at a competitor’s store within 50 miles, Walmart will match the price. For example, Walmart sells Oikos Triple Zero for $1.00 each. Buy three, use the $1.00 coupon, and pay $0.67 each. Or price match to the sale price of $0.88 at Albertsons. Use the coupon and pay just $0.55 each!
To price match:
- Let the cashier know that you’ll be price matching and to what store.
- Show a copy of the competitor’s ad.
- Or have it available on your smartphone or device.
- Most cashiers have copies of weekly ads at their register already.
- The price will be adjusted.
- To view a copy of the price match policy, click here.