This month at Rite Aid, shoppers can earn 1,000 Plenti Points for every $30.00 spent on qualifying 2016 Starting Points products through 1/23! The 1,000 Plenti Points are equal to $10.00 which can be used like cash to pay for a future purchase. Find eligible products advertised in the weekly circulars and tagged in-store. This monthly promotion has a limit of two which resets each week of the promotion.
Plus, spend $30.00 on select qualifying P&G products 1/17 – 1/23 and receive an additional 1,000 Plenti Points. The two Points promotions double dip, which means you will earn 2,000 Plenti Points when you spend $30.00 on select P&G items. Please note, this weekly Points promotion has a limit of one.
Products which qualify for both Points promotions include:
- Charmin Bath Tissue, 12 or 16 ct $6.94
- Bounty Paper Towels, 8 ct $6.94
- Tide Laundry Detergent, 100 oz or 68 loads $11.94
- Gain Laundry Detergent, 100 oz $11.94
- Duracell Quantum, Coppertop and Hearing Aid Batteries $6.49
- CoverGirl Eye, Lip & Nail – buy one get one 50% off
- Gillette Disposable Razors $7.99
- Pampers Diapers Jumbo Pack, 18-40 ct $8.99
Remember, the weekly Points promotion has a limit of one. Therefore, you can only do one of the following deals and receive all the Points. Earlier this week we wrote about some deals that take advantage of these Points promotions. Click here to see them. Mix and match among the qualifying products to get the products you need. Here are several more deal ideas: