Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Make money on Advil Allergy & Congestion Relief and Robitussin Cough Relief at Walgreens! Here’s how:
- This week, select Advil and Robitussin products are on sale for $4.99.
- The weekly sale price double dips with an unadvertised monthly Points promotion: spend $20.00 and earn 5,000 Balance Rewards Points.
- Earn the Points by reaching $20.00 before manufacturer coupons but after Walgreens coupons.
- Earn extra Points by scanning the Points Booster coupon on the front page of the weekly ad. Spend at least $10.00 and earn 50 Points for every $1.00 spent before manufacturer coupons but after Walgreens coupons.
- For the best deal, buy six products. Buy an assortment of Advil Allergy & Congestion and children’s or adult Robitussin.
- Use six $3.00/1 manufacturer coupons.
- Use two Walgreens coupons. Find them in booklets on the medicine aisle:
- Use a $1.00/1 Walgreens Advil coupon from page 40 of the Walgreens Allergy Relief Book.
- Use a $1.00/1 Walgreens Robitussin coupon from page 42 of the Walgreens Cold & Flu Book.
- Each Walgreens coupon will automatically apply to every corresponding item in the transaction.
- Pay $5.94 out of pocket and earn 6,150 Points, later worth about $6.15.
Note: I did this exact deal this morning. I received all the Points. All of my coupons went through except for one of the Robitussin coupons. My cashier manually entered it at the end of the transaction, though.