Great news, Swagbucks members–SWAGO is back again! And if you love Bingo, you’re going to love this! Plus, it’s a great way to earn up to 100 extra SB!
Here are all the details:
- Check your account for your Swago Board. Go to your Swago Board and hit "Join." If you don't hit "Join" you won't get credit for completing the action items.
- Once you join the game, each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be any activity on Swagbucks, from getting a search win, getting a survey DQ/OQ, or earning SB in nCrave.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square, the square will turn blue signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible, so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value (example Swago Board is pictured below).
- Once you've achieved a pattern, the corresponding "Submit" button will turn blue. You can have multiple patterns available for submission; however, you can only submit one pattern, so choose wisely.
- The game ends Friday, February 19th at 11:59pm PT/February 20th at 2:59am ET. So make sure to hit "Submit" on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don't hit "Submit" before the game ends, you won't receive your SB bonus.