Look at everything you can get for less than five bucks at Rite Aid! Roll Points from last week’s deals to keep your final cost low. Just follow our step-by-step transactions each week, and you’ll be rolling rewards like a pro in no time!
First, here’s what you need to know about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for a Wellness+ Plenti card or receive one in-store.
- Purchase qualifying products and earn Plenti Points.
- At Rite Aid, 100 Plenti Points equals $1.00.
- Use the Points like cash on your next purchase to lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Plenti Points you earn on a transaction are not available to use until 6:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Click here for Rite Aid’s coupon policy and here to watch the video on shopping at Rite Aid.
Here’s what I’ll be shopping for tomorrow morning:
Use: 1,200 Plenti Points ($12.00) from last week
Receive: 800 Plenti Points ($8.00) to use next week and $1.00 Checkout 51 Credit
GRAND TOTAL: $4.97 for $38.96 of product with 800 Plenti Points ($8.00) to use next week!