Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Score a free Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg at Walgreens! Here’s how:
- Sign up for SavingStar here.
- Activate the Reese’s offer by clicking here and then clicking “I want this!”
- Go to Walgreens and purchase a Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg, regularly $0.99 (when you buy one).
- To lower the out-of-pocket cost, use a Walgreens coupon from page 5 of the March Savings Book.
- Even though the coupon is good for $1.00/4, you can still use it when purchasing less than four candies. The coupon will automatically deduct $0.25 for every chocolate purchased.
- Find the coupon booklet in the front of the store with the weekly ads.
- After shopping, submit the receipt to SavingStar and get back the $0.74 credit!
Want to buy two eggs? Score a lower regular price for buying two, and still get one free with SavingStar: