Starting 3/27 at Rite Aid, earn additional Plenti Points with The Spring for Points Event: spend $50.00 on qualifying products and receive 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00). The Spring for Points Event is valid 3/27 through 4/23 and has a limit of two offers per card per week.
With that in mind, hurry and print high-value $4.00 CoverGirl coupons to score eight products for better than free at Rite Aid, starting 4/3.
- Starting 4/3, all CoverGirl cosmetics will be on a BOGO 50% off sale and included in The Spring for Points Event.
- To reach the $50.00 required to get 2,000 Plenti Points, buy a total of eight products:
- Four CoverGirl LashBlast Mascaras, sold for $8.99 each.
- Four CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipsticks, priced at $7.49, regular price.
- The four cheapest items, which are the lipsticks, will ring up at 50% off the regular price: $3.74.
- The total before coupons will be $50.92.
- At the register, use four $4.00 coupons on the mascaras and four $4.00 coupons on the lipsticks.
- Since Rite Aid’s coupon policy doesn’t allow coupon overage, the lipstick coupons will have to be adjusted down to the sale price of $3.74.
- After all eight coupons are scanned, pay $19.96 out of pocket.
- Receive 2,000 Plenti Points, later worth $20.00.
- Final price: $0.04 moneymaker!
Please note that unlike other coupons, these CoverGirl coupons have a limit of one print per computer/device. So in order to do this deal, you’ll need access to four computers/devices. Also, in the past, similar Plenti Points promotions included the same products all month long. So there’s a possibility that you’ll be able to snag this deal starting 3/27. We’ll let you know!