Stock up on Starbucks coffee at Rite Aid. Select varieties are on sale for $6.99 and included in this week’s The Spring for Points Event. Stack the store promotion with $3.00/2 manufacturer coupons, and score each item for only $2.99! Hurry and get your coupon prints now. This coupon will disappear tonight!
- In order to reach the $50.00 required for The Spring for Points Event, buy a total of eight included products. You can mix and match:
- Starbucks Ground Coffee, 12 oz
- Starbucks K-Cups, 10-12 count
- The total before coupons will be $55.92.
- Print and use four $3.00/2 coupons; you’ll need access to two computers/devices.
- Since the coupon has a limit of one per person, separate this deal into four shopping trips (or just take a few friends shopping with you).
- If you’re doing four different transactions, buy two products at a time, and use a $3.00/2 coupon at checkout.
- The out-of-pocket cost for each transaction will be $10.98.
- After the fourth transaction, you’ll have paid a total of $43.92 out of pocket.
- Receive 2,000 Plenti Points, later worth $20.00.
- The final cost will be $23.92 for eight Starbucks products, or only $2.99 each!
- If you’re buying 12-count K-Cups, that’s only $0.25 per cup!
Receive: 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00)
Final Price: $2.99 each, when you buy 8
Note: The Spring for Points Event has a limit of two redemptions per card, per week. Please, take that into consideration when choosing to do a deal.