Check out what you can get for around $5.00 at Rite Aid! Roll Points from last week’s deals to keep your final cost low. Just follow our step-by-step transactions each week, and you’ll be rolling rewards like a pro in no time.
First, here’s what you need to know about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for a Wellness+ Plenti card or receive one in-store.
- Purchase qualifying products and earn Plenti Points.
- At Rite Aid, 100 Plenti Points equals $1.00.
- Use the Points like cash on your next purchase to lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Plenti Points you earn on a transaction are not available to use until 6:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Click here for Rite Aid’s coupon policy and here to watch the video on shopping at Rite Aid.
Here’s what I will be shopping for tomorrow morning at Rite Aid:
Use: 200 Plenti Points ($2.00) from last week
Receive: 400 Plenti Points ($4.00) to use next week and $0.30 MobiSave Credit
GRAND TOTAL: $5.09 with $0.30 MobiSave credit remaining, so $4.79 for $9.99 worth of product with 400 Plenti Points (4.00) to use next week!