Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Rite Aid has 30-count packs of Children’s Claritin Chewables on sale for $25.99 this week and included in The Spring for Points Event. There’s also a $10.00 mail-in rebate offer valid on the purchase of two. Stack a store promotion, coupons and rebate offers for a final price of only $5.87 each!
These purchases will also count towards the Wellness+ Allergy Program we mentioned here.
Here’s the deal:
- Buy two 30-count packs of Children’s Claritin Chewables, on sale for $25.99.
- The total before coupons will be $51.98, which will trigger 2,000 Plenti Points from The Spring for Points Event to be credited to your account.
- Use two $5.00 manufacturer coupons and pay $41.98 out of pocket.
- Receive 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00) and redeem a $0.25 Ibotta offer valid on the purchase of any allergy relief medicine.
- Submit your receipt for the $10.00 mail-in rebate offer. Click here for more details.
- Final price: only $5.87 per item!
Please note that if you have Gold or Silver Status, you’ll need to buy more items in order to meet the minimum purchase amount required for The Spring for Points Event.