Earlier this month we posted about a $6.04 moneymaker on Ocuvite Vitamins at Rite Aid where you stacked The Spring for Points Event with coupons and a Plenti Partner Offer. The deal is back as Ocuvite is included in The Spring for Points Event this week!
- First visit Plenti.com to activate the Partner Offer: receive 1,000 Plenti Points when you spend $50.00 on qualifying vitamins.
- Click on “Terms Apply” for the full list of qualifying products.
- Buy six 30-count packs of Bausch+Lomb Ocuvite Eye Health Formula Soft Gels sold for $11.99 each and on sale this week, buy one get one 50% off.
- The total before coupons will be $53.96, which will trigger both the 2,000 Plenti Points from The Spring for Points Event and the 1,000 Plenti Points from the activated Partner Offer to be added to your account.
- At checkout, use six $5.00 coupons and pay $23.96 out of pocket.
- Receive a total of 3,000 Plenti Points, later worth $30.00.
- Final result: $6.04 moneymaker!
Although The Spring for Points Event will track your purchases so you can reach $50.00 by doing multiple transactions, the Partner Offer doesn’t seem to be working the same way. You’ll need to buy $50.00 worth of qualifying vitamins in a single transaction in order to get the 1,000 Plenti Points from that offer.
Can’t find six of the $11.99 Ocuvite in the same store? Try this deal instead: