Give your mom a fantastic Mother’s Day Gift and treat yourself in the process. Shop discounted magazines for up to 90% off, and stack that with MyPoints cash-back rewards to get even more points toward your next gift card.
MyPoints is a cash-back site that pays you to shop online. Right now they’re offering a special deal — spend $20 through MyPoints, and they’ll send you points you can use for a free $10 gift card!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for MyPoints here.
- When MyPoints sends you an email to confirm your email address, click the link.
- Add the MyPoints toolbar to your Chrome browser for 100 points.
- Click the Magazines page.
- Choose a 90% deal button and copy the code when prompted (SECRET was the one I used).
- Click through to the site and enter the code.
- Pick any magazine worth $20 or more. I picked Better Homes and Gardens at 24 issues for $22.
- Check out. Shipping is free!
- You score 1,750 points ($10). Please note: It may take up 7 business days for points to appear in your account.
- Magazines are rebating 50 points per dollar spent right now through MyPoints, so I get an additional 1,200 points. Those points arrived within 24 hours.
Bonus: Score an Extra card!
– I signed up my sister and had her make the same purchase for herself (Steps 1-10 above).
– Because I signed someone up, I get another 1,750 points, good for me to receive a second $10 gift card!
That’s 3500 points total! Cash out for a $20 Starbucks Card and have 1250 points left toward your next 1,650 ($10 Starbucks gift card).
This offer is available to all new members.You have 30 days to spend $20 on any shopping to be awarded 1,750 points (redeemable for a $10 gift card of your choice). After shopping, rewards points appear in your account within 30 days, but usually within five business days. Physical gift cards should arrive in the mail within two weeks — and e-gift cards show up in your inbox within 30 minutes.