Have you heard? Now you can order groceries online at Walmart and enjoy the convenience of picking them up at a drive-thru! I’ve tried it, and I have to admit that it’s nice. As a busy mom with kids in tow, it’s convenient not to have to get everyone out of the car.
Save $10.00 on your first order of $30.00 or more with code GETITNOW at checkout. The offer is valid for new customers only.
Be sure to check your store today. Walmart Grocery online ordering and pickup services are available at select locations with no service fees.
How It Works:
- Place your grocery order online (minimum $30.00).
- Choose a day and time slot for pickup.
- At this time, only credit card or debit card payments are accepted.
- At checkout, use promo code GETITNOW to save $10.00 on your first order of $30.00 or more.
- Pick up at the drive-thru at a participating Walmart.
- Enjoy the convenience of saving time and the added bonus of not having to get out of your car!
Save Even More:
Once you receive your receipt via email, scan it to Savings Catcher in the Walmart app within seven days. Savings Catcher automatically price matches for you. If Walmart finds a lower price with a local competitor, they’ll give you the price difference via a Walmart eGift card.