Calling all parents! As a parent myself, I'm often worried about my child’s safety when it comes to the potential dangers of online activity and protecting them from harm — until now. We all know technology isn't like it used to be, but with that comes some awesome solutions to keep our kids safe.
Our favorite? TeenSafe. If you want peace of mind for your child, this is it.
What is TeenSafe?
TeenSafe is a monitoring service that allows parents to monitor their child’s smartphone as well as view activity on certain social media apps. When you register for TeenSafe, your teen’s smartphone data will be available for you to view. It offers complete security–only you can access your child’s data.
What exactly can parents view?
You can view the following features with TeenSafe:
- Sent, received and deleted SMS and iMessages.
- Call logs of sent and received phone calls.
- Device location and location history.
- Web browsing history, bookmarks and contacts.
- Messages sent via Whatsapp and Kik Messenger.
- Instagram images, posts, comments and followers.
It's up to the parent to share with their child that they're using this application. However, TeenSafe encourages this as a means to open up communication and discussion on topics like cyberbullying, gaming, online predators, etc. that may not come up naturally in conversation.
How does it work?
TeenSafe is available for Apple and Android devices. If your child has an iPhone, it can be done remotely as long as you have their Apple ID and password. To install on Android, you'll need access to your child's device to download the app. Don't worry — the app is discreet and does not appear on the phone's home screen or app dashboard.
Not convinced? Try it out for FREE!
Sign up today for TeenSafe, and get a FREE week trial to test it out.
- Fill out your basic information (name, email, etc.) and click "Start Your Free 1 Week Trial."
- Fill out your billing information and click "Start My Free Trial."
- Enter your child's name, date of birth, and state where your child lives.
Once that’s completed, you'll be able to start monitoring and protecting your child from online danger.
Bonus: TeenSafe allows you to monitor multiple children with one subscription at no additional cost.
You will automatically be billed the monthly charge for the service ($14.95/month) unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period. Once you subscribe to TeenSafe, you can cancel at any time by contacting TeenSafe Customer Support at (800) 245-8598 or by email at email@example.com.