Yesterday I told you about a hot 30% off coupon that’s printing on the bottom of your receipts at Rite Aid. If you received that coupon, use it on 5/20 to get 30% off your entire purchase or a sale price, whichever is lower.
With that in mind, get ready to score two L’Oreal Advanced Haircare products for free!
- On Friday, buy two 12.6-ounce L’Oreal Advanced Haircare products. They’re on sale for $4.00 this week, but regularly priced at $4.99.
- So 30% off the regular price is $3.49, which is a better deal than the sale price.
- Buy two included products and receive 200 Plenti Points, later worth $2.00.
- Before you go shopping, activate a Plenti Household Offer to receive 100 Points when you purchase one L’Oreal Advanced Haircare item.
- Use a $4.00/2 coupon at the register and pay $2.98 out of pocket.
- Receive a total of 300 Points back, and get paid two pennies for buying two products!
Please note that if you did this deal when I first posted about it on Sunday and reached the offer limit, you won’t be able to do it again.