How to price match at Walmart:
- Request the price match at the register before you check out.
- Make sure to have the ad pulled up on your mobile device or have the weekly ad with you.
- In order to price match to Rite Aid, there needs to be a Rite Aid within 50 miles of your Walmart store.
- The store manager has the final decision for matching an online price.
- For additional details, refer to the Price Match Policy on Walmart Policies and Guidelines.
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes
Kellogg’s Raisin Bran
Prefer not to price match but still want the savings? Try Walmart's Savings Catcher program. If a local competitor has a lower advertised price, you get an eGift card for the difference. Click below for more information: