Giving your baby the absolute best is on every mother’s mind. From diapers to lotion and everything in between, it’s hard to know which products are legit. On top of that, it’s hard to know where to justify the extra spend.
Luckily, we just had the opportunity to try out a handful of products from Baby Mantra. The best news: we have a deal for you! Keep reading!
What Is Baby Mantra?
Baby Mantra hosts an entire product line of baby lotions, baby oils, Mommy Body butter, shampoo & body wash. All the products are earth friendly and natural. This means no formaldehyde, no sulfates, no parabens and no artificial fragrances. All products contain essential oils. Additionally, every product is rated between 1-2 on the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Portal. You can find more information about that here!
What We Thought
Aside from how fun the bottles are to play with, we enjoyed trying something new.
- We loved the essential oil fragrance in each product – very pleasant.
- The calming lotion was light, not oily or heavy.
- The 3-in-1 bubble bath was thicker. Each handful went a long way.
- The diaper ointment was clear, more like Vaseline. We enjoyed not having a white film stuck under our fingernails.
- The calming massage oil and the detangler were two luxury items for us. So it was fun to throw those into the mix.
Overall, our initial experience was very positive. The products smelled spa-like and were very true to their organic, natural purpose.
Deal at Babies R Us
Babies R Us is running a 20% off sale on all Baby Mantra products. Stack a $2 off coupon and an $1.50 Ibotta rebate on top of that to drop the final prices to as low as $5.29.
Deal at Albertsons
Albertsons is also having sale. Try the same stacking scenario to get prices as low as $5.49.
Baby Mantra can also be found at Jewel Osco, Fred Meyer, King Soopers and Amazon.