Looking to control your expenses or teach your kids about money?! Then, a prepaid card might just be the answer! Sign up for RushCard and gain control of your finances.
What’s the schtick with RushCard?
RushCard, started by Russell Simmons, has been around longer than most prepaid cards. Prepaid cards are easy to use and reloadable, with no credit check or bank account needed. The benefit to prepaid cards is that you can only spend what’s on the card. Another great benefit to prepaid cards is for travel!
And for a limited time, you can get the one-time card fee ($3.95-$9.95) refunded! All you have to do is apply for your card, set your PIN, and load money. But the benefits don’t stop there:
- Get your paycheck up to 2 days sooner through Direct Deposit. There’s no fee to enroll.
- Make online purchases and pay bills. You can also use your RushCard anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Deposit checks right through your phone, or add cash at thousands of retail locations.
- Withdraw cash at more than 24,000 MoneyPass ATMs for free.
- The best part is that there are no credit checks and no minimum balance required.