Check out what you can get for less than $5.00 at Rite Aid! Roll Points from last week’s deals to keep your final cost low. Just follow our step-by-step transactions each week, and you’ll be rolling rewards like a pro in no time.
First, here’s what you need to know about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for a Wellness+ Plenti card or receive one in-store.
- Purchase qualifying products and earn Plenti Points.
- At Rite Aid, 100 Plenti Points equals $1.00.
- Use the Points like cash on your next purchase to lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Plenti Points you earn on a transaction are not available to use until 6:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Click here for Rite Aid’s coupon policy and here to watch the video on shopping at Rite Aid.
Here’s what I will be shopping for tomorrow morning at Rite Aid:
Use: 600 Plenti Points ($6.00) from last week
Receive: 700 Plenti Points ($7.00) and $4.50 in Ibotta Credits
GRAND TOTAL: $4.99 with $4.50 in Ibotta credits remaining, so $0.49 for $23.98 worth of product with 700 Plenti Points ($7.00) to use next week!