Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Hurry to Rite Aid to score up to an $8.50 moneymaker on Zantac Duo Fusion!
- This week, buy one 20-count Zantac Duo Fusion, on sale for $8.99, and receive 200 Plenti Points.
- Use a $5.00 coupon and pay $3.99 out of pocket.
- Get 200 Points back ($2.00) and submit for a $2.50 Ibotta rebate offer.
- Plus, if you haven’t already, submit your receipt along with the UPC barcode cut from the Zantac package for a mail-in rebate offer (up to $11.00).
- You’ll receive a $3.99 Visa pre-paid card in the mail within six to eight weeks, making this deal a $4.50 moneymaker!
Please note that the mail-in rebate offer has a limit of one submission per household. If you have submitted a receipt during the promotional period which started 6/1, you won’t be able to do it again.
There’s also a $4.00 Plenti Household Offer valid on Zantac or Duo Fusion that we mentioned in a previous post. If you haven’t redeemed that offer yet, score an $8.50 moneymaker! Just go here, and activate the Household Offer before shopping.
Already redeemed both the $4.00 Household Offer and the mail-in rebate? You can still get paid to shop!