Hurry to Rite Aid to score up to an $8.50 moneymaker on Zantac Duo Fusion!
- This week, buy one 20-count Zantac Duo Fusion, on sale for $8.99, and receive 200 Plenti Points.
- Use a $5.00 coupon and pay $3.99 out of pocket.
- Get 200 Points back ($2.00) and submit for a $2.50 Ibotta rebate offer.
- Plus, if you haven’t already, submit your receipt along with the UPC barcode cut from the Zantac package for a mail-in rebate offer (up to $11.00).
- You’ll receive a $3.99 Visa pre-paid card in the mail within six to eight weeks, making this deal a $4.50 moneymaker!
Please note that the mail-in rebate offer has a limit of one submission per household. If you have submitted a receipt during the promotional period which started 6/1, you won’t be able to do it again.
There’s also a $4.00 Plenti Household Offer valid on Zantac or Duo Fusion that we mentioned in a previous post. If you haven’t redeemed that offer yet, score an $8.50 moneymaker! Just go here, and activate the Household Offer before shopping.
Already redeemed both the $4.00 Household Offer and the mail-in rebate? You can still get paid to shop!