Score a terrific deal on Purell hand sanitizer at Walgreens! Here’s how:
- Buy one eight-ounce pump bottle of Purell, regularly $3.79.
- Regular prices vary by store.
- Use a $1.00/1 manufacturer coupon from the 7/24 Smart Source insert.
- Stack it with a $2.50/2 Walgreens coupon from page 11 of the August Savings Book.
- Even though the Walgreens coupon is for two items, it will work if you only buy one. The register will automatically deduct $1.25.
- Redeem a $0.75 Ibotta offer.
- The final price is just $0.79!
Don’t have the newspaper coupon? Print a $0.75/1 Purell coupon instead and score this deal: