Starting 8/21 at Rite Aid, jumbo packs of Huggies diapers will be on sale, buy one get one 50% off. Plus, spend $20.00 before coupons and receive 500 Plenti Points ($5.00). There’s also a Catalina printing at the register when you spend $30.00 on select Huggies products.
Buy Huggies Diapers, Wipes, Pull-Ups Training Pants or GoodNites Underwear between 8/7 – 9/4
Spend $30.00, Receive $10.00 Catalina
- Buy four jumbo packs, regularly sold for $12.49.
- Also buy one 56-count pack of Huggies wipes, priced at $2.99.
- The total before coupons will be $40.45.
- Print and use four $2.00 diapers coupons and one $0.50 wipes coupon.
- Pay $31.95 out of pocket and receive the $10.00 Catalina.
- Also receive a total of 1,000 Plenti Points ($10.00).
- The final price will be only $2.99 per pack of Huggies diapers, plus a free pack of wipes!
What is a Catalina?
A Catalina is a long, receipt-like coupon that print out with your receipt at the checkout counter. It can also be called a checkout coupon. Catalinas can be used in your next transaction to pay for almost anything in store, with a few usual exceptions (alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, gift cards, and others). Most Catalinas can actually be used in any store that accepts coupons, not only the one it was printed from, since they’re considered manufacturer coupons.