Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Hurry to Rite Aid to take advantage of a new Catalina offer on Rhinocort.
Buy select Zyrtec and Rhinocort between 8/8 – 9/4
Buy 2, Receive $4.00 Catalina
Stack that offer with high-value coupons, a $4.00 Checkout 51 offer, and a mail-in rebate, and score two Rhinocort sprays for much better than free! Check this out:
- Buy two 60-count Rhinocort Allergy Sprays, priced at $16.99.
- Use two high-value $10.00 Rhinocort Allergy coupons from last Sunday’s paper.
- Please note that the coupons will beep at the register but you’re buying the correct products, so the cashier should be able to enter them manually.
- The out-of-pocket cost will depend on your Wellness+ status. Pay one of the following amounts:
- $7.18 if you have a Gold status (20% off regular price).
- $10.58 if you have a Silver status (10% off regular price).
- $13.98 if you have a Bronze status.
- Receive the $4.00 Catalina and redeem the $4.00 Checkout 51 offer.
- Mail your receipt along with the barcode cut from the box of one of the products for the mail-in rebate.
- Please make sure to read the mail-in rebate fine print, as it states that in order to qualify for the rebate you cannot use Points to pay for the transaction.
- Receive a check in the mail for the purchase price of one product after coupons in about six to eight weeks.
- Score a $4.41 moneymaker if you have a Gold status!
KCL Tip: Be sure to make copies or scan both your receipt and the product barcode. I take it a step further and also scan the filled-out form and the addressed envelope. This way, you have proof that you bought the product and submitted the receipt, in case an issue arises.
Gold Status Scenario
Silver Status Scenario
Regular Price Scenario
Sign up for the Rite Aid Wellness+ Allergy Program and receive 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00) each time you spend $75.00 before coupons on select allergy products. In order to sign up for the Wellness+ Allergy Program, go to RiteAid.com and click “print barcode.” Take the barcode to the store, and have the cashier scan it at the register before scanning the products.