Rite Aid is hot with The Rake in the Points Event this week: spend $50.00 before coupons on select products and receive 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00).
Yesterday I showed you how to score Pampers and OxiClean for under a buck each. I also showed you how to get cheap Pantene and Suave hair care products. Today the deal is on Charmin; stack coupons with the store promotion and pay as little as $0.25 per double roll!
Check this out:
- Buy three 16-packs of Charmin Ultra Strong Double Roll Bathroom Tissue, on sale for $9.94 this week.
- Plus buy two 20-packs of Charmin Basic Double Roll Bathroom Tissue, also on sale for $9.94.
- The quantities specified for each variety are just a suggestion–you can mix and match according to your personal preference.
- In order to reach the minimum $50.00 required for the Rake in the Points promotion, buy one single Mars single serve candy, on sale for $0.69.
- The total before coupons will be $50.39, which will trigger 2,000 Plenti Points from the Rake in the Points promotion to be added to your account.
- Print and use five new $1.00 Charmin coupons and pay $45.39 out of pocket.
- Get 2,000 Points back ($20.00), and score each pack for $5.08, plus get a free pack of candy.
- That’s only $0.32 per double roll of Charmin Ultra Strong or $0.02 per square foot.
- The final price for Charmin Basic will be just $0.25 per double roll or $0.01 per square foot!
Please note that the Rake in the Points Event has a limit of two redemptions per card, per week. This deal idea is only one of many possibilities. Click here for a complete list of this week’s included products.