Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
First, here’s what you need to know about shopping at CVS:
- CVS allows one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon per product.
- You may use CVS Extrabucks (EBs) in addition to these coupons.
- Extrabucks are rewards that are printed at the end of your cash register receipt. These rewards can be used on your next purchase.
- Remember, if there is a limit in the ad for the Extrabucks items, this limit is per household.
- One great thing about CVS is their rain checks which include the Extrabucks offers, so you can still get the offer when they have more in stock.
- Get your CVS ExtraCare card so you can enjoy these extreme savings.
- Be sure and read the CVS coupon policy. You can also go here to review the CVS How-To Video.
Receive: $2.00 and $1.00 Extrabucks
Use: $2.00 and $1.00 Extrabucks from Transaction #1
Receive: $3.00 Extrabucks
Use: $3.00 Extrabucks from Transaction #2
Receive: $1.25 and $1.00 Extrabucks
GRAND TOTAL: $4.48 with $1.25 and $1.00 Extrabucks remaining, so $2.23 for $22.81 worth of product!