Rite Aid is having the Rake in the Points Event through 9/24: spend $50.00 before coupons on qualifying products every week and receive 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00).
Since there will be only a couple of Plenti Points promotions that won’t be included in next week’s Rake in the Points Event, this edition of Rolling Rewards will be a little different. You’ll still roll Points from last week’s deals, but the out-of-pocket cost will be higher. That’s for a good reason, though, as you’ll be able to score products for very cheap!
Keep following our step-by-step transactions each week, and you’ll be rolling rewards like a pro in no time. Here’s what you need to know about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for a Wellness+ Plenti card or receive one in-store.
- Purchase qualifying products and earn Plenti Points.
- At Rite Aid, 100 Plenti Points equals $1.00.
- Use the Points like cash on your next purchase to lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Plenti Points you earn on a transaction are not available to use until 6:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Click here for Rite Aid’s coupon policy and check out our guide Rite Aid 101: How to Coupon at Rite Aid.
Total Before Coupons: $50.93
Total After Coupons: $32.93
Use: 100 Plenti Points ($1.00) from last week
Receive: $4.00 in Checkout 51 Credits and $0.20 in MobiSave Credits and 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00) to use next week
GRAND TOTAL: $31.93 with $4.20 in rebate app credits remaining, so $27.73 for $50.93 worth of product, plus 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00) to use next week!