Earlier this week, we wrote about Venus razors and shave gels for $0.16 at Walgreens. The deal might be even better for some. Although the Venus razor was marked $7.99 at my store, it actually rang up for $6.49, so the deal is a moneymaker!
- Buy one Venus Swirl Razor, possibly ringing up at $6.49 even though the tag says $7.99.
- Note: Buy the blue Venus Swirl razor, not the purple one.
- Buy two cans of Venus Olay Shave Gel, regularly $3.49 each.
- Earn a $10.00 Register Reward for buying all three.
- Print one $3.00 razor coupon and two $0.75/1 shave gel coupons.
- The final price is a $1.03 moneymaker!
- You can only earn one Register Reward per offer per transaction.
Note: There is a Checkout 51 offer for Venus, but it states that it cannot be combined with coupons.
If the razor rings up as tagged (at $7.99) at your store, get this deal:
Or buy a men’s Gillette Fusion razor with this deal:
Click here for more Venus coupons and deals!