I just did the moneymaker Venus razor deal again at Walgreens! Tomorrow is the last day, so don’t miss out. (Are you out of coupons? Here are six tips for printing multiple coupons.) All three of my coupons went through without any beeps or issues at checkout. I even used Points to pay to lessen my out-of-pocket cost.
New to Walgreens? Learn how to shop with coupons at Walgreens here.
Here are the details:
- Buy one Venus Swirl BLUE Razor, which will ring up for $6.49 even though the tag says $7.99.
- Buy the blue Venus Swirl razor, not the purple one. The purple razor rings up for $7.99.
- Buy two Venus Olay Shave Gels, regularly $3.49 each.
- Receive a $10.00 Register Reward for purchasing all three.
- Use one $3.00 razor coupon and two $0.75/1 shave gel coupons.
- The final price is a $1.03 moneymaker!
- You can only earn one Gillette or Venus Register Reward per transaction.
Note: There is a Checkout 51 offer for Venus, but it clearly states that it cannot be combined with coupons.
Or buy a men’s Gillette Fusion razor with this deal: