Score cheap Burt’s Bees facial towelettes at Rite Aid! Here’s how:
- Through 9/24, spend $15.00 before coupons on Burt’s Bees products and receive 300 Plenti Points ($3.00).
- Find a $2.00 Burt’s Bees face product manufacturer coupon in this week’s ad.
- The coupon doesn’t have size restrictions, so you can use it on the smaller packs of facial towelettes, sold for $2.99.
- Buy six packs and use a total of six $2.00 coupons.
- In order to comply with both the coupon fine print and Rite Aid’s coupon policy, you can only use four like coupons at once. So make sure to split the deal into two transactions.
- After the second transaction you’ll have paid a total of $5.94 out of pocket.
- Receive 300 Plenti Points back, for a final price of only $0.49 per pack!
- Please note that if you have a wellness+ Gold status, each pack will ring up at $2.39 with the 20% off discount. So you’ll need to buy a total of seven packs in order to reach the minimum $15.00 required to earn 300 Points.
Since Burt’s Bees products are also included in the Rake in the Points Event this week, you’ll have $17.94 tracking towards the 2,000 Plenti Points reward.
Total Before Coupons: $17.94
Receive: 300 Plenti Points ($3.00)
Final Price: $0.49 each, when you buy 6