Beginning 9/18, Rite Aid will have 120-spray Rhinocort on sale for $18.99. And, starting that same week, not only will there be a $10.00 newspaper coupon, but also a mail-in rebate available.
- Use the $10.00 coupon and pay $8.99 at the register.
- Make sure to read the mail-in rebate fine print, as it states that in order to qualify for the rebate you cannot use Points to pay for the transaction.
- Then mail your receipt with the barcode cut from the product box and this form for a mail-in rebate.
- Receive a check in the mail for the purchase price after coupons ($8.99) in about six to eight weeks.
- Score completely free Rhinocort!
KCL Tip: Be sure to make copies or scan both your receipt and the product barcode. I take it a step further and also scan the filled-out form and the addressed envelope. This way, you have proof that you bought the product and submitted the receipt, in case an issue arises.
Prefer printable coupons? Print and use a $6.00 coupon instead.
Sign up for the Rite Aid Wellness+ Allergy Program and receive 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00) each time you spend $75.00 before coupons on select allergy products (limit three redemptions per user per year). In order to sign up for the Wellness+ Allergy Program, go to RiteAid.com and click “print barcode.” Take the barcode to the store, and have the cashier scan it at the register before scanning the products.