Rite Aid is having the Rake in the Points Event through 9/24: spend $50.00 before coupons on qualifying products every week and receive 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00).
Roll Points from last week’s deals in order to bring the out-of-pocket cost down. Keep following our step-by-step transactions each week, and you’ll be rolling rewards like a pro in no time. Here’s what you need to know about shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for a Wellness+ Plenti card or receive one in-store.
- Purchase qualifying products and earn Plenti Points.
- At Rite Aid, 100 Plenti Points equals $1.00.
- Use the Points like cash on your next purchase to lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Plenti Points you earn on a transaction are not available to use until 6:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Click here for Rite Aid’s coupon policy and check out our guide: Rite Aid 101: How to Coupon at Rite Aid.
Total Before Coupons: $52.20
Total After Coupons: $36.20
Use: 2,799 Plenti Points ($27.99) from last week
Receive: $2.25 in Ibotta Credits and $1.00 Checkout 51 Credit
Receive: 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00) to use next week
GRAND TOTAL: $8.21 with $3.25 in rebate app credits remaining, so $4.96 for $52.20 worth of product, plus 2,000 Plenti Points ($20.00) to use next week!