Score a $20.00 Walmart eGift card! Make an in-store purchase of $100.00 or more using any American Express Card and Walmart Pay, now through December 31st. For specific details, read more here.
Here’s how to get the $20.00 Walmart eGift card:
- Load your American Express Card on your Walmart Pay account.
- Use your American Express Card to make an in-store purchase of $100 or more through Walmart Pay at any US Walmart store by December 31st, 2016.
- A $20.00 Walmart eGift card will be loaded to your Walmart Pay account by Walmart after you complete your qualifying purchase.
- Walmart Pay is a feature built into the Walmart mobile app that allows you to use your smartphone to pay for in-store purchases.
- To use Walmart Pay, you must create a Walmart.com account and/or update your profile to include a preferred payment method. This can include any credit or debit card, prepaid account, or Walmart gift card.
- While in the store, you will check out as normal at any lane; then click on Walmart Pay within the Walmart app.
- After entering your unique 4-digit security PIN or using Touch ID, hold your phone over the QR code to scan.
- When your transaction is complete, you will hear a sound signaling transaction confirmation along with a push text confirmation with your eReceipt.
- A message will also appear on the item reader: ?TRANSACTION COMPLETE ERECEIPT SENT?.