Do you have tons of Walgreens Balance Rewards Points that you’ve been wondering how to redeem? Here’s one way to seriously stock up on toilet paper if you have at least 30,000 Points in your account. (New to Walgreens? Click here to learn how to coupon at Walgreens.)
- Buy six packs of Cottonelle toilet paper, on sale for $4.49.
- Use six printable manufacturer coupons. (How do I print multiple coupons?)
- Stack them with a store coupon from the Walgreens December Savings Book.
- Buy four packs of Charmin and two packs of Bounty, on sale for $4.99.
- Use Charmin and Bounty printable coupons.
- After all your coupons have been scanned, tell the cashier you’d like to use 30,000 Balance Rewards Points, worth $35.00.
- Pay $3.88 out of pocket (plus applicable sales tax) for 12 packs of toilet paper and paper towels!
Don’t have enough Points to do the deal? Here’s another idea for you: