Check out what you can get for less than $5.00 at CVS! Roll Extrabucks to keep your final cost low. Just follow our step-by-step transactions each week, and you’ll be rolling rewards like a pro in no time.
First, here’s what you need to know about shopping at CVS:
- CVS allows one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon per product.
- You may use CVS Extrabucks (EBs) in addition to these coupons.
- Extrabucks are rewards that are printed at the end of your cash register receipt. These rewards can be used on your next purchase.
- Remember, if there is a limit in the ad for the Extrabucks items, this limit is per household.
- One great thing about CVS is their rain checks which include the Extrabucks offers, so you can still get the offer when they have more in stock.
- Get your CVS ExtraCare card so you can enjoy these extreme savings.
- Be sure and read the CVS coupon policy. You can also go here to review the CVS how-to video.
Receive: $3.00 Extrabucks
Use: $3.00 Extrabucks from Transaction #1
Receive: $2.00 Extrabucks
Use: $2.00 Extrabucks from Transaction #2
Receive: $0.25 Ibotta Credit
GRAND TOTAL: $4.73 with $0.25 Ibotta credit remaining, so $4.48 for $21.24 worth of product!