L’Oreal Expert hair care is on sale at Rite Aid, three for $12.00. Plus, a Catalina coupon is printing! A Catalina is a long, receipt-like coupon that prints when a qualifying purchase is made. Use the coupon on a future purchase to save on almost anything in the store. Here’s how to qualify:
Buy L’Oreal Hair Expert Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment and/or Advanced Hairstyle Products between 1/23-2/19
Buy 2, Receive a $1.50 Catalina
Buy 3, Receive a $3.00 Catalina
Buy 4 or More, Receive a $4.50 Catalina
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Buy four bottles of L’Oreal Expert hair care.
- Use one $5.00/3 manufacturer coupon.
- Use one $1.00/1 manufacturer coupon.
- Before shopping, activate a Plenti Partner Offer: buy two and receive 200 Plenti Points ($2.00).
- Pay $10.00 out of pocket.
- Receive 200 Plenti Points ($2.00)
- Receive a $4.50 Catalina coupon.
- The final price is $3.50, or $0.88 each!
Note: Be sure to purchase the hair care items that say “Hair Expert” and not “Advanced Haircare.”